C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:51:06 -0800
Trisha-
I have been on the CP Parent and Our Kids List for about 1+ years.  I
saw your post a week or so ago about this one and thought I'd join you
over here. :o).  I've been following all that's going on with Amber.
Sounds like Heather and Amber would be good buds.  Heather has a good
friend that used to be her aide at school. She's 22 and more like a big
sister to her.  She takes her to concerts and shopping so she can do
things without me.  She's seen N'SYNC twice, the Back Street Boys and 98
Degrees.  I can't tell the difference in most of their songs but she
sure can, LOL.  I bet Amber was just beside herself with the screen
saver!

Heather is in the 7th grade.  Is Amber excited about going to high
school? Heather had a hard time starting middle school, but loves it
now.  This is a kid that hates weekend and holiday....just loves school
so much.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Vicki