From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:36:30 -0500
I agree with backing up to CD instead of zip.  We've all heard about the
"Click of Death" problem with some zip drives.  Even without that, you're
doing a major manipulation of data from one format to another, then back
again with a zip drive.  All of that is eliminated with the CD.  You just
burn a CD of files in their natural state, open them in their natural state.
Less muss, less fuss.  CDs are still more universal than the zip drives, as
well.

Paul
"With GOD's blessing, let us make thorough work of it!" - Stonewall Jackson