From:
Alberto Stapelfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:02:49 -0500
 P8
1 Orange PwrGood
2 Red +5Vdc
3 Yellow +12Vdc
4 Blue -12Vdc
5 Black Gnd
6 Black Gnd
P9
1 Black Gnd
2 Black Gnd
3 White -5 Vdc
4 Red +5Vdc
5 Red +5Vdc
6 Red +5Vdc

"The only discrete "signal" in the AT-style power connector is the Power
Good (Pwr-Good
or PG) signal. This signal is typically tied to the CPU's Reset pin. When
the PC is
first powered up, this signal is logic 0 and the CPU is forced into a
continuous reset mode.
After the power supply is stable (usually about 0.5 seconds from the time
you flip the
power switch), this signal rises to a logic 1. This releases the Reset, and
the CPU can be-gin
processing, which starts the boot process.".... So, power good must be +5v
to make the system work...

Alberto Stapelfeld.