From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:14:22 -0600
Did you know that Jenny Craig is paying Lewinsky $10,000.00 per pound lost.  I
would feel very satisfied and never hungry or deprived if I was making that
much, I don't care what I was eating.  Well, almost wouldn't care.  My sister
would have made $80,000 this week and me $40,000.  If only we had gotten in a
sticky predicament with the President (he is not our type though). ;-}

Kendra
NeanderTwin