From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:58:52 -0800
        I am new to the list but not to paleo eating. So here it goes...

        What I can gather from the last couple of post it seems as if people think
that there is a difference between Homeopathy and allopathic medicine. The
approach is the same. Give a pill, powder or potion from the outside in in
an attempt to impose our limited conscience mind on the trillions of cells
in the body. The body is doing millions of processes every instance of our
existence controlled by the uneducated innate. To think we can add 1, 10,
or 100 drugs to the body and do anything but compromise the bodies ability
to comprehend itself or it's environment is ludicrous. To support the
communicative processes through mental, physical, and chemical(nutritional)
stress reduction is to remove interference from the perfect health
potential we are all endowed at conception with, excepting the health of
the parents, of course.

Dr. Dave