BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:53:07 -0500
Does Mrs. Follett find Rousseau's confessions or your own more illuminating?

Interesting advice.  One must live with and make peace with one's choices.
People who chose more sensible if less loved paths seem to have a harder time
accepting the results, when events force them to evaluate.

There is no vow of poverty and certainly no vow of chastity...but relative to
more sensible careers, there is an acceptance of modesty and tenacity.  Lately I
have come to believe that the men/women I  admire most, particularly in
preservation, also find it easy to forgive.  Maybe by the time you have enough
work behind you to impress someone, its easy to forgive the mistakes of others,
because you've made some humdingers.

-jc