BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:56:11 -0700
Hi folks,  Just thought I 'd let you all know my son is off on his
long awaited trip to NYC so if any of you are down at South ST
Seaport 5-6:30 this eve and see a bunch of wide-eyed hick kids
wandering around ask if they are from Westminster, VT.  Tomorrow they
do the Ellis Island and Statue of Li berty thing then see "Annie Get
Your Gun."  Fri they go to Liberty Science Ctr.  Then some Wolf
program then home.  They'll be pooped out and will need next weeks
vacation to rest up.  Guess it's good for them, all we did when I was
in school was go to state capital for the day to meet the Gov and
view legislature .  That was a BIG  deal.  Ruth
--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT