BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:40:39 -0500
And, this guy is a contractor!!! With all this talk of indexed color modes,
I think I ought to get me a pick-em up truck and start trying to steal work
away from Ken with cheap, cheap rates and no permanent address. Clearly the
rung on which I am standing is not a solid one. ;-)