BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:34:04 EST
In a message dated 1/13/00 9:11:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Well, I can't sit quiet any longer.  If  Rudy isn't going to do a raffle, I
>  would be interested in these volumes for The Guild of Fine Craftsmen and
>  Artisans library.  Please contact me back channel if this is possible.

Torre,

PTN already got a filing cabinet (NOTE: you gotta take a filing cabinet to
qualify) and nice load of ancient, dusty, archaic, architectural books... and
is being polite to let others share in Sharpshooter's good will. A pilgrimage
is highly recommended.

][<en