BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:38:15 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2000 11:13:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< One of the Ancient Ones >>

Mary,

I don't think of you as ancient, or even historic (does that make us
prehistoric if we're under 50?).  Your having listened to Gunsmoke on the
radio is no more than the result of a strange quirk of parentage, and which
of us is not subject to that?  I bet that even the  students with the BMWs
and 400Mhz Pentium III laptops were subject to some forms of parental
torment.  And theirs was more recent!

Ralph