BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:16:58 EST
.... bedroom.   Our kitchen vent (GE microwave w/vent to 4" duct to outside
wall) really stinks - probably as bad as all that shrinky stuff people have
been putting on the steps of historic sites all over the country.

But I can't find a Consumer Reports type evaluation of kitchen vents, giving
me the low-down dope on typical CFM, ML/KM, Roetgens-per-toddler and other
masculine-type hard info that makes me feel like a hunter-guy bringing home a
side of mastodon.

Any of you hammer-wielding, ivy-destroying, step-shrinking industry types
ever figured this out?

Christopher Gray
(with stove 3 vertical and 6 horizontal feet from outside wall)