BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:43:46 -0500
At 7:46 AM 01/07/2000, Leland Torrence wrote:
>Don,
>What a great intro to the real you.  Some of my first motoring memories are
>that of winding up the West River road in Vermont, seated beside my father
>in his British Racing Green, Bertone body MG.
>Thanks for conjuring up old memories and congratulations on your fortitude
>and perseverence.  By the way, how much is a new Morgan?
>Best,
>Leland

Hi Leland,  Is that West River Rd. as in Rt 30?  The first time I ever
drove a car was on that road, coming home from a dance in Newfane.  Reason:
The guy I was with was too drunk to drive and there were cops everywhere.

I live in the town that hosts a MG festival of some sort, I think on
Columbus Day weekend.  There is also a man here in town who seems to work
on them restoring them, I guess.  Personally I like Fords.  Ruth

Ruth (HOUGHTON) BARTON
Westminster,Vermont, USA