BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:38:56 -0500
Jeri Curl is a relaxer that was popular in the 1980s and produced a slightly
unctuous-looking curl; think Lionel Ritchie after the afro he sported in the
Commodores. Don't ask me why I know this -- the last time I had curl in my
hair was months after I was born. And, the last time I gave a hoot about
hair was when I insisted my mother pay for a "feathered" cut at the pricey
barber in town. Anything to get away from Louis and his bowl. As it turns
out Louis' $2.50 cut was not all that bad and he had much better stories --
Italy before the war, the US during and after the war, tomato(e)s, yew
bushes, wine...he could go on.

Sign me,

Lifeless and Dull.