Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:35:13 -0600
A slower secondary controller is only true on old motherboards. They used to
put the primary on the PCI bus and the secondary on the ISA bus. This is not
the case anymore. The only thing one needs to look at now is to avoid
putting a slow CD-ROM drive on the same channel as a faster harddrive as it
can effect the preformance of the drive.

Chris Hayes
ETC Computers