Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Casema Internet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:07:38 +0100
As a rule it is not a good idea to connect a cd rom to the primary
controller i think it would be better to connect the cd-rom to the
(somewhat slower) secondary controller either as a master or a slave
(might need some experimenting) sometimes (dos) cd-rom drivers (maybe
also other device drivers) installed in the autoexec.bat and
config.sys can cause windows to go to DOS Compatibility mode but as
far as i know if a cd-rom driver is present in either of those files
windows will come up with a error message something in the line of
can't find a device....etc at startup.

Kees Kouwen.