Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:49:58 -0500
This may not continue to be true.  Check out the review of the ATI Rage
Fury Maxx at http://www.gamersdepot.com/.  I'm a big Nvidia fan.  I'm
currently using a TNT1 (Canopus Spectra 2500) card and I'm very seriously
looking into a new GeForce card but based on this review I'll keep my eye
on ATI before I buy.  I have a feeling I'll still go with NVidia seeing as
how the reviewer really glossed over 3DVideo picture quality.  IMHO

Bill Nussbaumer

At 11:01 PM 10/30/1999 +1000, you wrote:
>You didn't say how you gonna use your computer. My personal favor is
>always on gaming side. Therefore, ATI is not on my list.
>Since you are not going to mainly watch video/TV on your computer, ATI is
>not the best solution for you. If you are doing perfessional graphics
>work, you may look for Matrox or expensive perfessional level video
>solution. If you'd like to play games, stay with nVidia. Also, the next
>3Dfx chip will support full 32bit color, keep an eye on it if you want to
>play "Glide" only games.
>
>Jun Qian

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html