Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:34:21 -0600
> I would like to ask a couple questions about this if I may.
>
> 1. When my current ISP offers this service will I be able to keep my same
email
> address?

Most likely, yes. When my local TelCo brought out their ADSL 18 months ago,
I was able to keep the same account with them and thus, the same email
address. The service has been excellent, I hope I never have to go back to a
modem.

> 2. When you say "connected all the time" I assume there is a way to
disconnect when
> I need all my system resources for other tasks?

There should be no need to. While the connection is always there, if you
don't have your browser or email programs open and running there shouldn't
be data flow into your PC. I'm assuming you don't have a LAN running
NetBeui, in which case a firewall would be a good idea.

Steve

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org